As an attendee in the POSiBLE event (the “Event”) you agree to these rules.
- Admittance. Your registration entitles you only to admittance to the Event. All other costs associated with your attendance (e.g., travel and accommodation expenses) will be at your sole expense.
- Use of Likeness. By entering this event, you will be deemed to be a participant in the event. As a participant, you consent to being taped, recorded, photographed and/or filmed. You agree that your participation authorizes the Univision Entities* and their licensees, distributors and assignees, the right, but not the obligation, to broadcast, re-broadcast, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, and make derivative works containing, your image and/or statements you make during the event, in any manner and in any medium now known or developed in the future throughout the universe in perpetuity, and that you will not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever.
- Event Content. Univision reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, moderators, venue and time.
- Identification. At time of check in, you must provide a form of photo identification together with your Eventbrite confirmation of purchase.
- Attendee Badge Usage. Attendee badges must be worn at all times in Event areas.
- Limitations on Use. By registering, you agree not to share, transfer, sell or trade your badge. If you violate this policy, Univision may cancel your attendance and retain any payments.
- Photography, Recording, and Videotaping. You may not record audio or video of sessions at the Event.
- Denial of Admission. Univision reserves the right to deny admission to anyone for any reason.
Cancellation, Substitution and Lost Badge Policy
- Attendee Fees are Nonrefundable. Univision does not refund fees.
- No Carry Over Fees. There will be no carryover of registration fees to subsequent events.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Event and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned by Univision or the Event sponsors or speakers at the Event. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any Event content, materials distributed at or in connection with the Event and/or any marks (including without limitation “Univision” and “POSiBLE”) or other trade names appearing at the Event, in for any reason without the prior written permission of Univision.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability
- Neither the venue nor Univision make any representations or warranties regarding any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under law, disclaim all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “as-is” basis. Univision does not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
- Except as required by law, neither the venue nor Univision shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
- The maximum aggregate liability of Univision for any claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Univision under this Agreement.
- Univision’s failure to exercise any right shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights. Univision shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond Univision’s reasonable control. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary for this Agreement to otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with Univision’s prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and State courts located in the State of California.
- A party that substantially prevails in an action brought under this Agreement is entitled to recover from the other party its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you acknowledge that you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Univision in any respect whatsoever.